Information on Church Camp
Eligibility to Participate
All worshippers at The Bible Church, Singapore, may apply to attend the church camp.
There are 2 ways to apply to attend the 2018 Bible Church Camp.
- Via this online form. Please ensure you have all the necessary information before you begin.
- At the registration counters at Grace Fellowship Hall.
Registration Period : 3 March - 22 April 2018.
Camp Fees must be paid by 22 April 2018; withdrawals after this date will not be entitled to any refund.
Camp Fees & Payment
The church camp fees are as reflected in the table below.
Payment may be made through:
- Internet banking: DBS Autosave A/C No 020-901646-3. Please indicate your name or your booking reference code.
- ATM Transfer: DBS Autosave A/C No 020-901646-3. Please message your transaction number to Ken Sng (Hp 97329273).
- Cheque: Payable to "The Bible Church, Singapore". Indicate "Church Camp" and the name of the camper/s on the reverse of the cheque.
Adult Room Rates
Note 1: Triple-sharing rooms come with a roll-away bed.
Children Room Rates
|Category by Age||Fees|
|Child with bed (5 to12 years)||$175|
|Child without bed (5 to 12 years)||$100|
|Children (below 5 years old) w/o bed||FOC|
Note 1: Above rates include $50 subsidy as part of TBC 60th Anniversary celebrations.
Note 2: All rooms must have at least one person paying adult rates.
Note 3: Those in need of financial assistance may speak with the Camp Chairman, Joseph Koh Song Bor or Tan Beng Hwee.
- Registration requires your passport number and its expiry date. Please ensure that your passport has 6 months validity from the date of the church camp.
- For campers who are below the age of 18 on the first day of the camp,
- You must be accompanied by either your parents or an appointed guardian.
- If your parents are not attending the camp, they will have to fill out a consent form consenting to your participation in this camp. The consent form may be downloaded here: /camp.biblechurch.sg/files/consent_form.doc